Andoniadis Retail Services
America’s leading museum store consultants having worked, since 1991, with more cultural institutions of all types and sizes than any other consultant. Clients include art and history museums; historical buildings and sites; interpretive centers; children and science museums, and gardens and arboreta. www.MuseumStoreConsult.com.
Key services include:
• Assessment Program. This most-requested service evaluates financial; inventory management; product selection and development; layout and design; customer service and other aspects of a store. Deliverables include specific, practical recommendations. www.MuseumStoreConsult.com/assessments
• Layout and Design for New and Changing Stores. Includes sizing and location, needs assessment, schematic design, design development and all other aspects of retail planning. As part of the process we have developed a thorough Function, Layout and Design Checklist, for the exclusive use of our clients, to make certain all critical components are considered. www.MuseumStoreConsult.com/design
• Programming, Strategic and Master Planning
• Business Plan Preparation
• Store Management Coaching