StoryHabitat / Brad Larson Media
STORYHABITAT is the developer of cloud-based and location-based technologies to add visitors' stories in video to exhibits. We help museums and other nonprofits use the power of the personal narrative to amplify their missions. Our stations have been installed in museums across the country and have won multiple AAM MUSE Awards.
- StoryKiosk stations for exhibits
- Popup StoryKiosk stations for special events, festivals, etc
- Online Video Surveys to record on visitors' own devices
- Cloud-based Content Management System to administer and review stories
Sample questions recorded by visitors on our video stations include:
- "What is one thing you would do to build our community in Baltimore?"
- "Tell us about what you made in our maker program today"
- "What is your favorite memory at the Museum as it celebrates its anniversary?"
Clients include: American Visionary Art Museum, Chicago History Museum, California Science Center, Harvard Law School, Washington Post Magazine, and childrens' museums across the U.S.
StoryHabitat is a participant in the Social Enterprise Greenhouse and committed to creating tools that foster just and resilient community