iWeiss Holdings, LLC
With years of experience in relocation and installation, IWEISS provides the utmost quality and care for handling artifact installations and relocation. IWEISS has managed projects ranging from rigging mammal skeletons, 1941 Junkers Ju-87R-2Tropical Stuka, to over 90 aviation artifacts, including a Sky Lab IV Command Module.
Since 2013, IWEISS has partnered with Century Aviation to bring a range of artifact handling and installation services to museums and private collectors. The two companies bring together capabilities that include artifact assembly/disassembly, artifact transport/relocation, rigging design and installation, structural engineering review and analysis, custom rigging connection design, custom fabrication, onsite preservation services and consulting.
THE COMBINED STAFF AND FACILITIES CAN OFFER:
- Artifact handling specialists and certified riggers
- Decades of curatorial and preservation experience and expertise
- Custom fabrication of rigging connections and artifact conveyances
- Certified equipment and personnel lift operators
- Structural engineers licensed in all 50 States
- Drafting and submittal preparation